[Magdalen] Time is -- uh ....

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:31:51 UTC 2015

I think they might have found the work required overwhelming. There's a lot
of problems with stuff like asbestos, and they were getting cited for
violations. I think they got rid of it, and another developer is actually
doing something with it now.  The grounds are terrific for hiking if you
can get in without getting arrested. The AT goes right past it in the
forest up the hill.

A lot of memories!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford