[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:57:23 UTC 2015

AA worked for me until my 7th year in.  Then the group started using the
bible instead of the big book and suddenly it was all about Jesus.  I
looked into other ways of staying sober and found Rational Recovery.  I
have kept myself sober since.  (Under the AA verbiage I have ten years on
11/19.)  RR speaks of the addictive voice and what we can do to put it away
where it belongs.

Grace and peace,
brud