[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Wed Nov 4 23:00:16 UTC 2015

I was responding not to the part snipped but to your psychopathologizing people in recovery, of whom I have the honour to be one, as gluttons for attention.  Also to your minimizing the problem of alcoholism in churches by an extreme anecdote.

Your tone, sir, was offensive.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain