[Magdalen] Canada's new government

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Nov 5 16:03:41 UTC 2015

You can always move to Vermont! You won't even need a passport to come here!
;-)
Here, there are no Tea Party types to speak of, the Republicans are at least
Reasonable (or else they won't get elected), and we actually have a viable
party - the Progressives - to the left of the Democrats.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com