[Magdalen] Heather Cook

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:58:46 UTC 2015

Many of the downtown churches have traditional sherry hours. (I remember
doing inventory before & after and half a case of sherry or more
disappeared before 1:30 pm, and I remember they were budgeted).

>From time to time they're ended, but they have an amazing way of rising,
phoenix-like, from their own ashes.

It's different in the suburban churches, of course.

Also, don't discount the fact that people are drinking but they're hiding
it from you. Another red flag (or pennant).
-M

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Charles Wohlers