[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 21:46:24 UTC 2015

from my albeit limited annual travel around the US to Episcopalian
seminaries and to a growing number of Lutheran, Methodist and Episcopal
annual conventions for my business, I can report that the mores and habits
of church people vary GREATLY everywhere in these three denominations....
and within each of them as well.... I also know from encountering 'church
folk' from altar guild ladies up to rectors/pastors/whatever they now may
call themselves, that many churches and dioceses, districts etc,  have
particular habits and rituals or seemingly outright unusual 'ways' that they
think are the norm EVERYWHERE...   Ya gotta smile... and I do.

Lynn, who sometimes feels like a trusted interloper into this realm of
churchy stuff...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr