[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 23:44:22 UTC 2015

Carolyn's gløgg was a thing of beauty and a joy forever, not to mention
hellishly intoxicating while tasting fairly innocent. She said she had
grown up eating the raisins from the bottom of the pot so was used to it.
Her kids never seemed to be bothered by it either. I still have the recipe
but nowhere to serve it, as we don't entertain.