[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 02:25:25 UTC 2015

In a message dated 11/5/2015 4:46:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

and  habits
of church people vary GREATLY everywhere in these three  denominations....
and within each of them as well.... I also know from  encountering >>>>>

There is my famous story of visiting the wonderful Ralph Adams Cram
designed Calvary Episcopal Church in Pittsburgh, PA.  It is a  parish
noted for good music, and for its inclusive policies, as well as  being
rather low church.

The Lady Chapel is off the Gospel side of the sanctuary, and I nodded
in for a look see.  An altar guild lady was busy at the altar, and I  asked
her where I might find the Blessed Sacrament on reserve at this  parish.

Her response said it all:  "The Blessed WHAT?"

David Strang.