[Magdalen] Coffee Hour arrangements (was Re: Heather Cook)

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 20:36:44 UTC 2015

Was that "Sizing Up a Congregation Through New Member Ministry" by
Routhage? That was the book, anyway.

We're a "pastoral"-sized congregation that is supposed to value highly
its intimacy. We've got snarling and bitching instead.

One of our assisting priests will preach on this tomorrow and has been
speaking very directly on it in weekday homilies.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA