[Magdalen] Coffee Hour arrangements (was Re: Heather Cook)

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Nov 7 19:35:44 UTC 2015

Sounds good.

I remember going to one of those multitude of parish-building seminars about 20
years ago where the "congregations" were divided I,II,III,IV,V, and VI.

Congregation I consisted of the typology of church usage starting with Type I -
groups/community groups that use parish facilities, but have no other connection
with the parish.

Anyone remember the name of that particular seminar?

Start Up Start Over? Another one?

Cheers,
Jim