[Magdalen] Books to inspire and comfort

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:16:19 UTC 2015

My colleague at Aurora Hospital, Lizelle, has asked me to suggest books
that we could buy to stock up a small library for our patients.

She says not necessarily self help books, but books that people find
helpful when struggling with chronic health problems, pain or disability -
as well as other emotional challenges.

Mention of the book on Adult Children of Alcoholics reminded me that
there's a lot of collective wisdom here in the Pub...I'd be interested to
hear about books that others have found helpful, including story-books.

Sally D