[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 18:22:18 UTC 2015

In a message dated 11/8/2015 12:49:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

Cardamom  and cumin are both featured in Indian cooking, sometimes together,
seeds  ground in a mortar with other whole spices. Makes me hungry to think
about  right now!>>>>>>>

We have but one Indian Restaurant that I'm aware of in the metro
area (Wilkes-Barre/Scranton).  I have always liked the food but I am  not
a critic of Indian Cuisine. I do wish the restaurant were more  centrally
located than it is at the edge of Scranton - about 45 minutes away  when
the traffic is moderate.

When I have asked my Indian friends about the restaurant the answer
is surprisingly the same, to the effect that "the food is OK, but our
home cooking is better."

David Strang.