[Magdalen] baby day

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 20:29:34 UTC 2015

In a message dated 11/8/2015 2:07:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

And  isn't there at least one parish of distinctly Norwegian origin  in
Wisconsin, dedicated to St.  Olaf?>>>>>>>

I'm not aware of it, though you could be right.

However, there is a Roman Catholic parish at the edge of the
Minneapolis Loop dedicated to Saint Olaf:  I'm old enough to
remember the old church with its steeple which was bought
from the Unitarians and burned down.

The modern church is quite striking, and has a splendid pipe organ.

http://www.saintolaf.org/

David Strang.