[Magdalen] baby day

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 21:55:36 UTC 2015

Yep, there is. I thought I remembered it, so I looked it up. It's in
Amherst, WI, Dio Fond du Lac.
http://amherst.episcopalfonddulac.org/church.asp?page=amherst
It even has a Wikipedia entry:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Olaf%27s_Episcopal_Church,_(Amherst,_Wisconsin)

Further, there is a St. Olaf Catholic Church in Eau Claire, WI, as well as
one in DeForest. Not to mention a few Lutheran churches dedicated to him.