[Magdalen] When you come to a fork in the road take it

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 02:10:18 UTC 2015

There comes a time when you have stood fast just as long as you can and you
can't any more. Others may be able to. This happened to me along about
1997. Other folks stuck it out. I couldn't deal with it any more and took
an opportunity that was offered me to leave. Had it been solely up to me I
might have left sooner, but at that time I was married. My late ex went
with me, although he was not as tired of it all as I was--but then, he
wasn't getting all the flak.