[Magdalen] When you come to a fork in the road take it

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 02:41:52 UTC 2015

I think of myself as a stealth spike in a low-church parish. In the mildest
and most symbolic way, I identify with the sephardim.

The thing is: the church I attend now is so much healthier overall that I
hardly miss the practice.

Who you hand your cure over to ... that's an important decision. I've known
the rector since he was a deacon. I know he's responsible and
respectful and mature and emotionally honest and he takes his work very
seriously. So I bend the knee of my heart. And worship and pledge without a
whiff of regret.

You might be surprised to see how your spiritual life flowers when the
toxic church stuff isn't there any more. Give it a try.
-M