[Magdalen] Duncan to retire

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:03:36 UTC 2015

I just saw an article saying that Bishop Duncan of Pittsburgh--founder of the ACNA--is retiring. I hadn't realized that Mary Hayes, who is also retiring, is his Canon to the Ordinary. She was one of our candidates for Bishop Suffragan once long ago, in a galaxy far, far away. In fact, I was one of the people who visited her at Trinity SM and then "shepherded" her through the dog-and-pony-show process. She was conservative then, but nothing like she was later.