[Magdalen] New Orleans Triptych.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 04:23:37 UTC 2015

I watched the latest installment of the USA popular television series, NCIS
 -
New Orleans, this evening.  It is filmed in New Orleans in contrast to  the
original NCIS that is supposedly set in Washington, DC, but is  actually
filmed in Los Angeles, CA.

In any case there was a scene in a church that looked very Episcopal
to me.  It was a white stucco gothic revival on the exterior, and  the
interior shots showed what appeared to be a large triptych behind the
high altar.

Any Louisiana or other regionals/visitors recognize this  description?

David Strang.