[Magdalen] Duncan to retire

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed Nov 11 20:26:41 UTC 2015

On 11/10/15 9:31 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen wrote:

> In a message dated 11/10/2015 6:13:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> jhandsfield at att.net writes:
>
> Your  mother had a full beard?>>>>>>
>
> Ha.   There are a fair number of women who do have beards.   It's fairly
> common in women of Mediterranean extraction.  Unfortunately,  pulling
> out the hair or shaving it just make the beard grow faster.
>
> But, no.  I look like my mother *with my addition of a full  beard.*

I wouldn't say that I have a beard....
But since menopausal change in hormone levels, I have about twenty hair
follicles on my face that think they are part of a beard, and as
individual hairs, they do a fine job of expressing that belief.  I don't
know how long they might get (and they're also coarser than my scalp
hair), but occasionally a well-hidden one has gotten to two or three
inches before it was tweezed.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net