[Magdalen] Everett & my Doc.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 12 06:23:21 UTC 2015

Today, long overdue, Everett finally met my doc, to create a chart and a health maintenance regimen.  It began the way I thought it would.  Me and Everett were already talking diet improvements, when doc entered, looked at Everett, looked at me, and (looking at me) said, "Ah, you."  I'm overdue, you see.  Way overdue.  The general discussion was good, Everett will have blood sucked next week, and the main issue will be if he needs to continue on thyroid medication, which he hasn't been on for some time.  His blood pressure reading was great, so cholesterol would be the only real other issue, other than his weight.  Doc gave him the basics (30 mins of aerobic exercise, three times a week), and "for all those in the room" (subtle fellow) outlined a healthy diet, which, as I said, Everett and I'd already begun planning.  Soon, I'll be in, and health issues will be even more on the table, so a healthier Mike & Everett show will be premiering soon.  Even tonight.  Grilled chicken breast, steamed broccoli & cauli, and a wee bit of mashed potatoes (no gravy).

Even just being in my doc's presence made me feel a bit better.  But my chapter will be written a bit later, after Everett's lab work is analysed.