[Magdalen] Duncan to retire

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 16:06:27 UTC 2015

Have they had divisiveness/division in the manner of SC?
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 12, 2015, at 8:22 AM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

My niece works for the diocese of Minnesota, which she says does not call
itself that any more. She says they call themselves instead "The Episcopal
Church in Minnesota". I guess you can do that when you're statewide, but
geez...