[Magdalen] Everett & my Doc.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 13 06:09:42 UTC 2015

>>>And Yay! for Everett, for taking charge of his health while he's stil young
enough to form new habits, and yay for you for making it a partnership and
not a power struggle.
That says a great deal about the relationship you have with The (former)
Boy!!<<<

He'll always be The Boy, like how I was always my Pop's "horse's ass".  (It was a term of endearment, trust me.  [He was Texan.])

Tonight, the boy enjoyed some more grilled chicken breast, steamed broccoli and cauli, plus just a wee bit of mashed potatoes (no gravy, only a bit of A1 for flavor).  For dessert, he had both a pear and a banana.  I told him to be a bit careful:  the system can find drastic change a wee bit disconcerting on occasion!