[Magdalen] Dress Blues.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 04:54:12 UTC 2015

A chocolate chip uniform is the desert camo Battle Dress Uniform (BDU).
When we went to Saudi Arabia, we were all wearing the "Forest Green"
uniforms. Later on, we were delighted to get the Desert camo uniform, with
the brim that went all the way around (probably protection from the sun).

We started calling the new uniform "chocolate chip" because of the apparent
similarity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Battle_Dress_Uniform

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford