[Magdalen] Tightrope?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:41:48 UTC 2015

What was annoying about changing the names of the Wisconsin state colleges
was that "UW-M" was always the distinctive appellation for the University
of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and the change confused everything because now
there are TWO "UW-Ms", Madison and Milwaukee. The latter should probably do
what the SUNY schools do and just refer to itself as "Milwaukee", or else
should be allowed to do what UT-Memphis did and become the University of
Milwaukee.