[Magdalen] Prayers for another failing Parish

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:20:28 UTC 2015

Take all the hugs and prayers you need, Clarissa!  I know all about
marching to a different drummer than the folks in the Diocese and I am
in a failing parish at this time.  I hope that Michael can be offered
something right soon!

Meanwhile, be strong, as I know you are, and keep painting and
encouraging your spiritual side through your creativity.  May it be a
good outlet for all the stuff you have to carry silently in your heart!

Marion, a pilgrim