[Magdalen] this morning at the Eucharist

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 18:18:16 UTC 2015

In a message dated 11/20/2015 12:39:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

All  plaid is beautiful... I think.>>>>>

So did Queen Victoria and she started a world-wide mania for
plaids.  All of Europe, especially the Germans were wearing them
in addition to the UK.

When I used to wear ties daily, I had a large plaid collection  including
the muted "hunting" and "dress" (with white) variants.  The ties
were all given away.  I don't think I've worn a tie for 20  years.

David Strang.