[Magdalen] this morning at the Eucharist

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Nov 21 04:23:21 UTC 2015

In a message dated 11/20/2015 4:59:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

I  graduated from HS in  '70>>>>>>>>>>>>

And for me it was 1955.

Boys were allowed jeans on one day a week.  Girls, no jeans at  all.

The present bum look in high school even extends to the graduation
pictures which, in the case of my granddaughters consisted of  tattered
jeans shorts.  I was shocked, but I guess that's the norm (at  least
in Denver).

David Strang.....who spent 3.5 years in the Army during the wild
and wooly 1960's.