[Magdalen] this morning at the Eucharist

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sat Nov 21 05:52:22 UTC 2015

And I wore jeans from my earliest memories throughout grade school (two
room school, two teachers: we were a LARGE rural school!)and high
school, any day, at will.  And throughout college as well.  I did also
wear dresses, skirts, slacks, etc.  We never had a dress code, except
our common sense (which was more common in teens in those days).  One
girl got into trouble one time, one of the highest status girls in the
school, when she wore a pair of shorts so short that anyone below her on
the stairs could see whatever was to be seen.

I did wear a necktie with my band uniform.  My father taught me to tie
it properly.  No slip, however, everybody except twirlers wore trousers.
  And the twirlers didn't wear slips, either.  Very short skirts, with
something like trunks in matching fabric underneath.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net