[Magdalen] Egtablevay?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:36:50 UTC 2015

Mike L >> My mom used to tell of the treat, during the 1930s in Imperial
Valley, CA, of cans of stewed tomatoes and crackers.

a friend's mom had a depression era recipe for stuffed peppers that was
tomatoes, saltines and shredded cheese + salt/pepper. IT is amazing!

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr