[Magdalen] 21.5 stone...ugh

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:03:31 UTC 2015

This is a horrible and snarky thought, and I apologize beforehand.  Scott,
enter hospice.  When I entered hospice on Dec 1 last year I weighed 296
lbs.  My last weight, was 233 lbs.  I attribute it to my lack of appetite
and the disease process.  I eat about 1/4 of what I used to eat, and that's
forcing myself.

Seriously, try the Weight Watchers Men's program.  It's based on points and
there are lots of free points.  Dawn lost over 70 pounds on it.

Grace and peace,
brud