[Magdalen] 21.5 stone...ugh

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:17:23 UTC 2015

I gained my "freshman 15" the first semester. Lost them the second by
giving up bread, potatoes, and all desserts (except on Sundays for the
desserts) and somehow they stayed off after that.

These days I'm trying to do portion control. Most of the time that works.
We are also extremely conscious of clean eating and pretty much shop the
perimeter of the store.