[Magdalen] "Failing" parishes--Canada vs. USA

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:34:44 UTC 2015

I don't know how long Beckford Parish in VA (Woodstock and Mt. Jackson) has
been yoked. There are a number of Lutheran and Methodist parishes
hereabouts that are yoked also. It wasn't uncommon among the Methodists in
TN either, but then, it never has been with them, where it was called
"circuit riding" or a "circuit" and lay people picked up the slack.