[Magdalen] 21.5 stone...ugh

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:47:17 UTC 2015

I've lived in some pretty food desert-y places. When I was in college the
closest thing was a Kroger and it was almost a mile hike from one apartment
and a mile and a half from the next. There were some small groceries, but
prices were high and stock was limited. Then when I was older and moved to
a different part of town, there were small neighborhood supermarkets of the
type that are now defunct, the kind you could walk to a couple of times a
week that had a decent stock of meats and other goods. Those pretty much
don't exist any more. Now I live where you have to have a car.