[Magdalen] 21.5 stone...ugh

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 04:14:46 UTC 2015

yes, it's an urban area phenomenon/symptom.... often in areas that were once
thriving...

Houston pats itself on the back for the largest 'diversity' in the country
but things simmer under the surface and there are still ways here to 'get
around'  many issues that would be civil rights violations were it not for
'structuring' and personal wealth - in communities and in the state
government.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck