[Magdalen] 21.5 stone...ugh

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:21:45 UTC 2015

S/O's doc is of the anti sugar-and-carbs school. I'm a proponent of whole
foods, clean eating, and moderation in all things (how very Anglican of
me!) and IMNSHO, S/O is doing better on that. We don't do sugar because of
the diabetes business, but carbs aren't a no-no, we're just careful about
quantities and types. And we even enjoy the odd "free day"...birthdays,
Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentine's Day and once in
awhile (not often) I will declare one. That happens about once in 3 months
or so.