[Magdalen] Supply job

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:58:35 UTC 2015

Roger,

Social club would about cover it.  And the two churches in the parish
are highly competitive with each other for status.  I have friends who
live in the neighborhood.  They laugh about how the two are jealous
about which gives the best chicken dinner and makes the best apple
butter.  Stephen has helped the men barbecue their chicken many times
and says that not once has anyone ever invited them to come to church
there.  I don't expect them to last for another generation.

Susan

--
"And I don't like anybody very much"
http://www.metrolyrics.com/merry-minuet-lyrics-kingston-trio.html