[Magdalen] 21.5 stone...ugh

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Nov 24 23:05:16 UTC 2015

Lovely!  I intended to go to a late-morning AA meal, until my yoga teacher
informed us today that she'll be teaching on Thursday.  I wouldn't miss
that!  Then I hope to go help serve at a local homeless daytime hangout
place.  Afterward I'll prepare a duck, roast brussels sprouts, and a
"pumpkin casserole/custard" type thing (like pumpkin pie, but with Splenda
and no crust).  Then a green salad, too, of course, with lots of chopped
veggies (I like minimal lettuce).  Then I'll do my "Twelve Steps @ 7"
service.  I anticipate a nice day.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle