[Magdalen] And so it begins...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 21:18:53 UTC 2015

An outlet for global non-specific anger.  They are all mad as heck -- just
because.

The Halloween vandals and hooligans will grow up to be members of one of
those outrage-spawned militias.

Reminds me of Mark Twain's recommendation for dealing with a teenage boy.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3sh792

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford