[Magdalen] Active shooter situation, Colo Springs, Colo.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Nov 28 20:39:17 UTC 2015

From: M J _Mike_ Logsdon

>This idea grows out of the even simpler equation that without safe, legal
>abortion, the baby dies, and the mother dies due to the shady methods she has
>to >resort to.

>Hence, pro-choice is the real pro-life.  Pro-choicers advocate that as few as
>possible people die.

It should be noted that that whenever ostensibly pro choice people adopt the
language of the crowd that opposes Women's Reproductive Rights, I think they
become complicit in diminishing or even eliminating those rights.

A fetus is not a "baby" though at some point it’s likely to become one when
brought to term.

Jim