[Magdalen] Active shooter situation, Colo Springs, Colo.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 28 21:39:48 UTC 2015

>>>It should be noted that that whenever ostensibly pro choice people adopt the
language of the crowd that opposes Women's Reproductive Rights, I think they
become complicit in diminishing or even eliminating those rights.

A fetus is not a "baby" though at some point it’s likely to become one when
brought to term.<<<

Good point, and I thought of that when typing "baby".  I have no problem with fetus, mainly because it's a baby-in-process.  (It's nothing else in process, I don't think.)  But strictly speaking, I wasn't adopting their vocabulary whole cloth; I was only using their words to show that within their own framework, two people have the potential to die, rather than just the guaranteed one.