[Magdalen] Book Buddies -- another win win to encourage reading pleasure

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:13:08 UTC 2015

I love it!  Our local library has a program where kids can come read to a dog.
Susan

On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 2:53 PM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford
<oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:
> Getting kids to read is sort of a holy grail for a lot of folks who know
> that an early interest in reading can be a lifelong source of enjoyment and
> adventure.
>
> One mother's passion about reaching her boy seems to show signs of taking
> off.
>
> But the first picture just melts my heart.
>
> https://www.berksarl.org/programs/book-buddies/
>
> James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the
land of Egypt.
Leviticus 19:34