[Magdalen] Cranberry Time.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:13:31 UTC 2015

I've only ever had them cooked.  Now that I have lost all taste and
smell, the acidity of a raw berry would probaby be uber-unpleasant as
only  a primitive impression could kick in, no nuances, and of all the
ingredients mentioned by Ann or Jay I would only pick up the heat of
jalapeno.  Very boring!

Sadly, many wines are not enjoyable because the subtleties are not there
at all.  :-((
At a very basic level, wine either slips down in a neutral sort of way
-- or it does not, blecch, and is put aside.

Generic 'Best Bitter' is generally good to drink.  I classify it as
'refreshing', but I digress.

Marion, a pilgrim