[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 01:14:51 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/30/2015 6:35:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

I'm  afraid some Evangelicals can be like that.  They forget that the
Anglican tradition has breadth and seeks to incorporate different styles
of worship and different emphases, thinking that their understanding and
their preferred style is the only valid one.  As to why the bishop  sent
this particular priest, probably just somewhere to put  him.>>>>>>

I've mentioned on list the Rector for the local Procathedral about 25  years
ago who was an Evangelical and opposed to anything that smacked of
Catholicism of any stripe.

He personally ruined a much labored upon Solemn Choral Evensong at  the
Annunciation of the BVM by murdering his presider parts.

I eventually left the Procathedral because of him.  So did lots of  others,
and he left the region under a cloud.

David Strang.