[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:00:36 UTC 2015

Agree about the blessing & privilege,
butt
while the get-on-the-road-immediately thing might work in
the various hamlets & hobbittowns I've lived in, the city
presents other problems. There are places you just can't
get to on Sunday until afternoon or evening, there are
hospital visiting hours to consider. And many parishoners
come from far-flung areas, even out-of-state.
-M