[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

Dorothy Collman dac7792 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:06:26 UTC 2015

The house I lived in back in the 70’s in Watford (England) was named St.
Michaels. I often wondered why it was given that name. When we moved back
here I brought the name plate with me. I have recently considered
displaying it on the front of my new house bought in September 2005.
- - -
Dorothy Collman
Home: DottieAnne at aol.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','DottieAnne at aol.com');>