[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 13:18:30 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/30/2015 10:32:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Our  late previous rector often told of his time as a curate or
possibly  seminarian at Grace Church, Sheboygan, Wisconsin. He
accompanied the rector  on visits to take Communion to shut-ins  >>>>>>

Grace Church, Sheboygan, has an ultra-high church notoriety
even in a lace laden Diocese like Fond du Lac.  Somehow I'm  not
surprised at apparent ulta-odd practices such as you describe.

After all, it is the location of the USA National Shrine of Our Lady  of
Walsingham.

David Strang.