[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:00:44 UTC 2015

Marion, I'd say you are basically non-confrontational and hate
conflict...are you perchance a middle child?...although I do like your
"guerrilla style". But someone is going to have to open a discussion at
some point, and it doesn't sound as if he's going to; he sounds more like
the "my way, right or wrong" type, which makes me wonder if he's a little
short dude. However, it also sounds like there are some folks who think
like you do, and it's always best to have allies in such a thing.

Just my $.02 (US),
Jay