[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:29:49 UTC 2015

He is indeed 'a little short dude', as is our head server, my best buddy
there.  I'm the younger of two by seven years, so was in effect an only
child because my brother was off and away.  In any case, he had a
different relationship with our mother who was, um, strong in her
opinions of how things should be and brooked no discussion or argument
from me.  You could say that I never had a chance to develop a voice of
my own in that no-win situation.  In my adult life the more it matters
to _me_, the more intimately I am connected with the issue and possible
repercussions, the less likely I am to open Pandora's box.  Q.E.D.

Marion, a pilgrim