[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:21:55 UTC 2015

I'm working up to a talk.  I doubt I'll prevail in any discussion, so my
only recourse would be to step down from that function and probably by
extension my standing as Licensed Lay Reader.

He is a control freak.  He now does just about everything himself. I'm
really not sure why he gets me to do the dismissal at the end. A sop,
probably.

Marion, a pilgrim