[Magdalen] Yet another case of race abuse?

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Thu Oct 1 22:23:59 UTC 2015

Lots of white people (who once were kids) still in prison for possession
with intent to sell, too.  They determine the charge on how much drug
you have on you, or whether you're actually caught in the act of taking
money, not what color your skin is, or for that matter, what your gender is.

The Colorado thing is an interesting question, since when they actually
committed the crime, they _were_ breaking the law, and probably still
would be if they didn't pay the taxes on it when they sold it.  My guess
would be that they should turn loose those still in jail for that crime.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net